Kirsten NicholasRadiologist/Neuroradiology and Breast Imaging Specialist
Dr. Nicholas is a board certified radiologist with almost 10 years of experience. She has fellowship training in Neuroradiology and Breast Imaging and is currently licensed in 11 states.
- Allegheny General Hospital: Breast Imaging Fellowship
- University of Maryland Medical Center: Neuroradiology Fellowship
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY: Radiology Residency
- The American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology Board Certification
- The American Board of Radiology, Subspecialty Certificate in Neuroradiology
- RSNA Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center Outstanding Achievement in Research Award
- Licensed in Florida, Texas, Georgia, Arizona, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, and Mississippi.