Cost-effective remote imaging interpretation services when you need results back fast.
NRAD provides flexibility in its teleradiology services to meet your unique and changing needs. Whether it’s full time, part time, vacation coverage, specialty or overflow reads, NRAD has you covered with comprehensive, customized, final reports that meet industry standards. Turn around time for routine reports is less than 24 hours. Stat reports are turned around in less than an hour and hospital stat reports in less than 30 minutes.
Our teleradiology services are competitively priced and we provide 24/7 customer service, including in-house IT support as well as clinical support. We value providing the best quality healthcare services with a personal touch so you can rest assured knowing that we have your patients' best interest in mind at all times.
Our team of U.S.-based, board certified, subspecialty/fellowship trained Radiologists are qualified in the areas of Body Imaging, Breast Imaging, Cardiovascular Imaging, Nuclear Medicine Imaging, Neuroradiology Imaging, Musculoskeletal Imaging, and Women’s Imaging. They are qualified to read all modalities and are licensed in over 30 states. In addition, they are readily available by phone to personally consult with referring physicians.
- Computed Radiography (CR)
- Computed Tomography (CT)/Computed Axial Tomography scan (CAT scan)
- Computed Tomography Angiography
- Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA)/Bone Mineral Density (BMD)
- Mammography and Mammo-Tomosynthesis (3D)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography (PET/CT)
NRAD is proud to have a full-time cardiologist on staff to meet your cardiac imaging needs. Our Cardiologist is specialized in the following modalities and licensed in several states. Contact us to find out if his services are available in your state.
- Echocardiogram (ECHO)
- Stress ECHO
- Stress Nuclear
- Multi Gated Acquisition Scan (MUGA)